Circulating endothelial cells as a therapeutic marker for thalidomide in combined therapy with chemotherapy drugs in a human prostate cancer model
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 BJU INTERNATIONAL; NO CLAIM TO ORIGINAL US GOVERNMENT WORKS
Volume 101, Issue 7, pages 884–888, April 2008
How to Cite
Li, H., Raia, V., Bertolini, F., Price, D. K. and Figg, W. D. (2008), Circulating endothelial cells as a therapeutic marker for thalidomide in combined therapy with chemotherapy drugs in a human prostate cancer model. BJU International, 101: 884–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2007.07342.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 September 2007
- 1American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures 2005. Available at: http://www.cancer.org/docroot/STT/content/STT_1x_Cancer_Facts_Figures_2005.asp. Accessed October 2007
- 2National Cancer Institute. Prostate Cancer: Treatment. Recurrent Prostate Cancer. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/treatment/prostate/HealthProfessional/page9. Accessed October 2007
- 16Genetech. Avastin® bevacizumac: Avastin Prescribing Information. Available at: http://www.avastin.com. Accessed October 2007
- 22Differential effects of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 inhibitor ZD6474 on circulating endothelial progenitors and mature circulating endothelial cells: implications for use as a surrogate marker of antiangiogenic activity. Clin Cancer Res 2005; 11: 3514–22, , et al.
- 25Radioidine therapy temporarily increases circulating endothelial cells and decreases endothelial progenitor cells. Nucl Med Rev Cent East Eur 2003; 6: 123–6, , .