Immunohistochemical estimation of hypoxia in human obstructed bladder and correlation with clinical variables
Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 328–332, August 2008
How to Cite
Koritsiadis, G., Stravodimos, K., Koutalellis, G., Agrogiannis, G., Koritsiadis, S., Lazaris, A. and Constantinides, C. (2008), Immunohistochemical estimation of hypoxia in human obstructed bladder and correlation with clinical variables. BJU International, 102: 328–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.07593.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!