Clitoral sexual arousal: an immunocytochemical and innervation study of the clitoris
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages 1407–1413, June 2008
How to Cite
Martin-Alguacil, N., Pfaff, D. W., Shelley, D. N. and Schober, J. M. (2008), Clitoral sexual arousal: an immunocytochemical and innervation study of the clitoris. BJU International, 101: 1407–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.07625.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!