Penile fracture: preoperative evaluation and surgical technique for optimal patient outcome
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 1640–1644, December 2008
How to Cite
Kamdar, C., Mooppan, U. M.M., Kim, H. and Gulmi, F. A. (2008), Penile fracture: preoperative evaluation and surgical technique for optimal patient outcome. BJU International, 102: 1640–1644. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.07902.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication 15 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.