Positive urine cytology but negative white-light cystoscopy: an indication for fluorescence cystoscopy?
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 484–487, February 2009
How to Cite
Karl, A., Tritschler, S., Stanislaus, P., Gratzke, C., Tilki, D., Strittmatter, F., Knüchel, R., Stief, C. G. and Zaak, D. (2009), Positive urine cytology but negative white-light cystoscopy: an indication for fluorescence cystoscopy?. BJU International, 103: 484–487. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08032.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!