ARE THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH AND CLINICAL EXCELLENCE GUIDELINES THAT PROMULGATE ACTIVE SURVEILLANCE FOR LOW-RISK PROSTATE CANCER JUSTIFIED BY THE AVAILABLE EVIDENCE?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 1492–1493, December 2008
How to Cite
Kirby, R. S. and Fitzpatrick, J. M. (2008), ARE THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HEALTH AND CLINICAL EXCELLENCE GUIDELINES THAT PROMULGATE ACTIVE SURVEILLANCE FOR LOW-RISK PROSTATE CANCER JUSTIFIED BY THE AVAILABLE EVIDENCE?. BJU International, 102: 1492–1493. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08061.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 17 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!