Thymidylate synthase was associated with patient prognosis and the response to adjuvant therapy in bladder cancer
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 547–552, February 2009
How to Cite
Li, Y., Li, X., Dai, H., Sun, X., Li, J., Yang, F., Gu, H., Yang, Y., Jin, Z., Chu, Y., Jin, X., Kakehi, Y. and Wu, X. (2009), Thymidylate synthase was associated with patient prognosis and the response to adjuvant therapy in bladder cancer. BJU International, 103: 547–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08099.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 10 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!