Treatment benefit of dapoxetine for premature ejaculation: results from a placebo-controlled phase III trial
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 651–658, March 2009
How to Cite
Kaufman, J. M., Rosen, R. C., Mudumbi, R. V., Tesfaye, F., Hashmonay, R. and Rivas, D. (2009), Treatment benefit of dapoxetine for premature ejaculation: results from a placebo-controlled phase III trial. BJU International, 103: 651–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08165.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2008
- 3American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn, Text Revision. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 2000
- 11Evaluation of withdrawal effects with dapoxetine in the treatment of premature ejaculation [SMSNA 2006 abstract]. J Sex Med 2007; 4: 64–101, , , .
- 13The Premature Ejaculation Profile (PEP): validation of self-reported outcome measures for research and practice. BJU Int 2008; Epub ahead of print, , , , , .
- 14United States Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry. Patient-Reported Outcome Measures: Use in Medical Product Development to Support Labeling Claims. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/CDER/GUIDANCE/5460dft.pdf. Accessed August 2006
- 19Response Rates to Dapoxetine for Premature Ejaculation (PE). Oral presentation at the Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association, May 19–24, 2007, Anaheim, CA, 2007, , , , , .
- 20The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fourth edition, text revision as an appropriate diagnostic for premature ejaculation. J Sex Med 2007; 4: 1468–78, .
- 21An evidence-based definition of lifelong premature ejaculation. Report of the International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM) Ad Hoc Committee for the Definition of Premature Ejaculation. J Sex Med 2008; 5: 1590–606, , et al.