The first 1000 cases of laparoscopic radical prostatectomy in the UK: evidence of multiple ‘learning curves’
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 1224–1230, May 2009
How to Cite
Eden, C. G., Neill, M. G. and Louie-Johnsun, M. W. (2009), The first 1000 cases of laparoscopic radical prostatectomy in the UK: evidence of multiple ‘learning curves’. BJU International, 103: 1224–1230. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08169.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!