A tertiary experience of vesico-vaginal and urethro-vaginal fistula repair: factors predicting success
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
© 2009 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2009 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 8, pages 1122–1126, April 2009
How to Cite
Ockrim, J. L., Greenwell, T. J., Foley, C. L., Wood, D. N. and Shah, P. J. R. (2009), A tertiary experience of vesico-vaginal and urethro-vaginal fistula repair: factors predicting success. BJU International, 103: 1122–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08237.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 8 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!