Tadalafil and vardenafil vs sildenafil: a review of patient-preference studies
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2009 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 1212–1217, May 2009
How to Cite
Mirone, V., Fusco, F., Rossi, A., Sicuteri, R. and Montorsi, F. (2009), Tadalafil and vardenafil vs sildenafil: a review of patient-preference studies. BJU International, 103: 1212–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08267.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 September 2008
Vol. 107, Issue 7, 1166, Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- 10for the Vardenafil-Sildenafil Comparator Study Group. Comparing vardenafil and sildenafil in the treatment of men with erectile dysfunction and risk factors for cardiovascular disease: a randomized, double-blind, pooled crossover study. J Sex Med 2006; 3: 1037–49, , , ,
- 11Physician-rated patient preference and patient- and partner-rated preference for tadalafil or sildenafil citrate: results from the Canadian ‘Treatment of erectile dysfunction’ observational study. BJU Int 2006; 98: 623–9, , et al.
- 12Factors associated with preference for sildenafil citrate and tadalafil for treating erectile dysfunction in men naive to phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor therapy: post hoc analysis of data from a multicentre, randomized, open-label, crossover study. BJU Int 2007; 100: 122– 9, , et al.
- 13Psychosocial outcomes and drug attributes affecting treatment choice in men receiving sildenafil citrate and tadalafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: results of a multicenter, randomized, open-label, crossover study. J Sex Med 2006; 3: 650–61, , et al.