URETERIC FROZEN SECTIONS DURING RADICAL CYSTECTOMY FOR TRANSITIONAL CELL CARCINOMA OF THE BLADDER – TO DO OR NOT TO DO?
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2008 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 1149–1150, May 2009
How to Cite
Schumacher, M. C. and Studer, U. E. (2009), URETERIC FROZEN SECTIONS DURING RADICAL CYSTECTOMY FOR TRANSITIONAL CELL CARCINOMA OF THE BLADDER – TO DO OR NOT TO DO?. BJU International, 103: 1149–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2008.08291.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Accepted for publication 10 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!