Effect of dutasteride, tamsulosin and the combination on patient-reported quality of life and treatment satisfaction in men with moderate-to-severe benign prostatic hyperplasia: 2-year data from the CombAT trial
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2009 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 7, pages 919–926, April 2009
How to Cite
Barkin, J., Roehrborn, C. G., Siami, P., Haillot, O., Morrill, B., Black, L. and Montorsi, F. (2009), Effect of dutasteride, tamsulosin and the combination on patient-reported quality of life and treatment satisfaction in men with moderate-to-severe benign prostatic hyperplasia: 2-year data from the CombAT trial. BJU International, 103: 919–926. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2009.08196.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 12 August 2008
- 10http://www.auanet.org/guidelines/bph.cfm. Accessed May 2007, , et al. AUA Guideline on the management of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) 2003. Updated 2006. Available at:
- 19Combination therapy with dutasteride and tamsulosin in men with moderate-to-severe benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate enlargement: the CombAT (Combination of Avodart® and Tamsulosin) trial rationale and study design. Contemp Clin Trials 2007; 28: 770–9, , et al.
- 21Benign prostatic hyperplasia specific health status measures in clinical research: how much change in the American Urological Association symptom index and the benign prostatic hyperplasia impact index is perceptible to patients? J Urol 1995; 154: 1770–4, , et al.
- 22Recommendations of the International Scientific Committee: evaluation and treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in older men. In ChatelainC, DenisL, FooKT, KhouryS, McConnellJ eds, Fifth International Consultation on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Health Publications, UK, 2001: 519–34, , et al.
- 242006. Available at: http://www.uroweb.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Guidelines/11%20BPH.pdf. Accessed May 2007, , et al. Guidelines on benign prostatic hyperplasia.