Implications of recent epidemiology studies for the clinical management of lower urinary tract symptoms
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2009 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Special Issue: Lower urinary tract symptoms: new perspectives on prevalence, burden and comorbitities
Volume 103, Issue Supplement s3, pages 48–57, April 2009
How to Cite
Kaplan, S. A., Roehrborn, C. G., Chapple, C. R., Rosen, R. C., Irwin, D. E., Kopp, Z., Aiyer, L. P. and Mollon, P. (2009), Implications of recent epidemiology studies for the clinical management of lower urinary tract symptoms. BJU International, 103: 48–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2009.08372.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 27 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!