Improvement in quality of life after botulinum toxin-A injections for idiopathic detrusor overactivity: results from a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2009 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 11, pages 1509–1515, June 2009
How to Cite
Sahai, A., Dowson, C., Khan, M. S. and Dasgupta, P. (2009), Improvement in quality of life after botulinum toxin-A injections for idiopathic detrusor overactivity: results from a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. BJU International, 103: 1509–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2009.08402.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
- Accepted for publication 10 October 2008
- 11Symptom and quality of life assessment. In AbramsP, CardozoL, KhouryS, WeinA eds, Incontinence, 3rd edn, Vol. 1, Chapt. 10. Plymouth: Health Publication Ltd, 2005: 519–84, , et al.
- 13Quality of life changes in patients with neurogenic versus idiopathic detrusor overactivity after intradetrusor injections of botulinum neurotoxin type A and correlations with lower urinary tract symptoms and urodynamic changes. Eur Urol 2006; 49: 528–35, , , , , .
- 14Intravesical botulinum type A toxin injection in patients with overactive bladder: trigone versus trigone-sparing injection. Can J Urol 2006; 13: 3291–5, , , , .
- 15A prospective study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, efficacy and durability of response of intravesical injection of botulinum toxin type A into detrusor muscle in patients with refractory idiopathic detrusor overactivity. BJU Int 2005; 96: 848–52, , , .