Exposure to Agent Orange is a significant predictor of prostate-specific antigen (PSA)-based recurrence and a rapid PSA doubling time after radical prostatectomy
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2009 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 103, Issue 9, pages 1168–1172, May 2009
How to Cite
Shah, S. R., Freedland, S. J., Aronson, W. J., Kane, C. J., Presti Jr, J. C., Amling, C. L. and Terris, M. K. (2009), Exposure to Agent Orange is a significant predictor of prostate-specific antigen (PSA)-based recurrence and a rapid PSA doubling time after radical prostatectomy. BJU International, 103: 1168–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2009.08405.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 14 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!