p53 immunochemistry is an independent prognostic marker for outcome in conservatively treated prostate cancer
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2009 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 104, Issue 1, pages 20–24, July 2009
How to Cite
Kudahetti, S., Fisher, G., Ambroisine, L., Foster, C., Reuter, V., Eastham, J., Møller, H., Kattan, M. W., Cooper, C. S., Scardino, P., Cuzick, J. and Berney, D. M. (2009), p53 immunochemistry is an independent prognostic marker for outcome in conservatively treated prostate cancer. BJU International, 104: 20–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2009.08407.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 10 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!