TOWARDS A RATIONAL STRATEGY FOR THE SURVEILLANCE OF PATIENTS WITH LYNCH SYNDROME (HEREDITARY NON-POLYPOSIS COLON CANCER) FOR UPPER TRACT TRANSITIONAL CELL CARCINOMA
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2010 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 300–302, August 2010
How to Cite
Acher, P., Kiela, G., Thomas, K. and O’Brien, T. (2010), TOWARDS A RATIONAL STRATEGY FOR THE SURVEILLANCE OF PATIENTS WITH LYNCH SYNDROME (HEREDITARY NON-POLYPOSIS COLON CANCER) FOR UPPER TRACT TRANSITIONAL CELL CARCINOMA. BJU International, 106: 300–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09443.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 9 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!