Phase II study of docetaxel re-treatment in docetaxel-pretreated castration-resistant prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
© 2010 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2010 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 234–239, January 2011
How to Cite
Di Lorenzo, G., Buonerba, C., Faiella, A., Rescigno, P., Rizzo, M., Autorino, R., Perdonà, S., Riccardi, N., Scagliorini, S., Scognamiglio, F., Masala, D., Ferro, M., Palmieri, G., Aieta, M., Marinelli, A., Altieri, V., De Placido, S. and Cartenì, G. (2011), Phase II study of docetaxel re-treatment in docetaxel-pretreated castration-resistant prostate cancer. BJU International, 107: 234–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09498.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 12 March 2010
- 9New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–16, , et al.
- 10National Cancer Institute. Common Toxicity Criteria for Adverse Events, Version 3.0. 2003. Available at: http://ctep.cancer.gov/protocolDevelopment/electronic_applications/docs/ctcaev3.pdf. Accessed October 2009
- 13Safety and efficacy of the specific endothelin-A receptor antagonist ZD4054 in patients with hormone- resistant prostate cancer and bone metastases who were pain free or mildly symptomatic: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised, phase 2 trial. Eur Urol 2009; 55: 1112–23, , et al.