Comparison of the new American Joint Committee on Cancer substratification in node-negative pT2 urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: analysis of patient outcomes in a contemporary series
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 THE AUTHORS. JOURNAL COMPILATION © 2010 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 919–923, March 2011
How to Cite
Gakis, G., Schilling, D., Renninger, M., Seibold, J., Sievert, K.-D. and Stenzl, A. (2011), Comparison of the new American Joint Committee on Cancer substratification in node-negative pT2 urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: analysis of patient outcomes in a contemporary series. BJU International, 107: 919–923. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09548.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 22 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!