Treatment of metastatic renal carcinoma patients with the combination of gemcitabine, capecitabine and bevacizumab at a tertiary cancer centre
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
© 2010 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2010 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 107, Issue 5, pages 741–747, March 2011
How to Cite
Jonasch, E., Lal, L. S., Atkinson, B. J., Byfield, S. D., Miller, L. A., Pagliaro, L. C., Feng, C. and Tannir, N. M. (2011), Treatment of metastatic renal carcinoma patients with the combination of gemcitabine, capecitabine and bevacizumab at a tertiary cancer centre. BJU International, 107: 741–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09626.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 22 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!