Impact of surgical technique (open vs laparoscopic vs robotic-assisted) on pathological and biochemical outcomes following radical prostatectomy: an analysis using propensity score matching
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2010 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 1956–1962, June 2011
How to Cite
Magheli, A., Gonzalgo, M. L., Su, L.-M., Guzzo, T. J., Netto, G., Humphreys, E. B., Han, M., Partin, A. W. and Pavlovich, C. P. (2011), Impact of surgical technique (open vs laparoscopic vs robotic-assisted) on pathological and biochemical outcomes following radical prostatectomy: an analysis using propensity score matching. BJU International, 107: 1956–1962. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09795.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication 18 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!