Early vs delayed radical cystectomy for ‘high-risk’ carcinoma not invading bladder muscle: delay of cystectomy reduces cancer-specific survival
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2010 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2010 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 108, Issue 8b, pages E284–E288, October 2011
How to Cite
Jäger, W., Thomas, C., Haag, S., Hampel, C., Salzer, A., Thüroff, J. W. and Wiesner, C. (2011), Early vs delayed radical cystectomy for ‘high-risk’ carcinoma not invading bladder muscle: delay of cystectomy reduces cancer-specific survival. BJU International, 108: E284–E288. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.09980.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!