The liposome-incorporating cell wall skeleton of Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guéin can directly enhance the susceptibility of cancer cells to lymphokine-activated killer cells through up-regulation of natural-killer group 2, member D ligands
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 108, Issue 9, pages 1520–1526, November 2011
How to Cite
Miyazaki, J., Kawai, K., Kojima, T., Oikawa, T., Joraku, A., Shimazui, T., Nakaya, A., Yano, I., Nakamura, T., Harashima, H. and Akaza, H. (2011), The liposome-incorporating cell wall skeleton of Mycobacterium bovis bacillus Calmette-Guéin can directly enhance the susceptibility of cancer cells to lymphokine-activated killer cells through up-regulation of natural-killer group 2, member D ligands. BJU International, 108: 1520–1526. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2010.10056.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 28 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!