Correlation of prostate-specific antigen nadir and biochemical failure after high-intensity focused ultrasound of localized prostate cancer based on the Stuttgart failure criteria – analysis from the @-Registry
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 108, Issue 8b, pages E196–E201, October 2011
How to Cite
Ganzer, R., Robertson, C. N., Ward, J. F., Brown, S. C.W., Conti, G. N., Murat, F. J., Pasticier, G., Rebillard, X., Thuroff, S., Wieland, W. F. and Blana, A. (2011), Correlation of prostate-specific antigen nadir and biochemical failure after high-intensity focused ultrasound of localized prostate cancer based on the Stuttgart failure criteria – analysis from the @-Registry. BJU International, 108: E196–E201. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10091.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 8 October 2010
- 2To what extent does the prostate-specific antigen nadir predict subsequent treatment failure after transrectal high-intensity focused ultrasound therapy for presumed localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate? BJU Int 2006; 98: 537–9, , , .
- 6ASTRO. Consensus Statement. Guidelines for PDSA following radiation therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 1997; 37: 1035–41
- 18PSA nadir development after local therapy by robotic high intensity focused ultrasound therapy (RHIFU) of T1-2 prostate cancer. J Endourol 2009; 23 (Suppl. 1): A175, , , , , .