K.M. and G.N. equally contributed to the study.
Racial differences in the outcome of patients with urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract: an international study
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS; BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 108, Issue 8b, pages E304–E309, October 2011
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K., Novara, G., Gupta, A., Margulis, V., Walton, T. J., Roscigno, M., Ng, C., Kikuchi, E., Zigeuner, R., Kassouf, W., Fritsche, H.-M., Ficarra, V., Martignoni, G., Tritschler, S., Rodriguez, J. C., Seitz, C., Weizer, A., Remzi, M., Raman, J. D., Bolenz, C., Bensalah, K., Koppie, T. M., Karakiewicz, P. I., Wood, C. G., Montorsi, F., Iwamura, M. and Shariat, S. F. (2011), Racial differences in the outcome of patients with urothelial carcinoma of the upper urinary tract: an international study. BJU International, 108: E304–E309. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10188.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 November 2010
- 2Bladder and Upper Tract Urothelial Cancer. In Litwin MA, Saigal CS eds. Urologic Diseases in America 2007, US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Institutes of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 2007: 225–79, NIH Publication No. 07-5512, , .
- 6Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results. Incidence and Mortality by Race/Ethnicity. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2006/results_merged/topic_race_ethnicity.pdf. Accessed January 2011
- 11American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Staging Manual, 6th edn. Philadelphia: Springer, 2002, , eds.
- 26Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), United States. 2007. Current Smokers. 2007.
- 27Prevalence of cigarette use among 14 racial/ethnic populations – United States, 1999–2001. Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2004; 53: 49–52, , et al.