Increases in bone turnover marker levels at an early phase after starting zoledronic acid predicts skeletal-related events in patients with prostate cancer with bone metastasis
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 394–400, February 2012
How to Cite
Izumi, K., Mizokami, A., Itai, S., Shima, T., Shigehara, K., Miwa, S., Maeda, Y., Konaka, H., Koh, E. and Namiki, M. (2012), Increases in bone turnover marker levels at an early phase after starting zoledronic acid predicts skeletal-related events in patients with prostate cancer with bone metastasis. BJU International, 109: 394–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10192.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!