Comparison of risk calculators from the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial and the European Randomized Study of Screening for Prostate Cancer in a contemporary Canadian cohort
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 108, Issue 8b, pages E237–E244, October 2011
How to Cite
Trottier, G., Roobol, M. J., Lawrentschuk, N., Boström, P. J., Fernandes, K. A., Finelli, A., Chadwick, K., Evans, A., van der Kwast, T. H., Toi, A., Zlotta, A. R. and Fleshner, N. E. (2011), Comparison of risk calculators from the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial and the European Randomized Study of Screening for Prostate Cancer in a contemporary Canadian cohort. BJU International, 108: E237–E244. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10207.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2011
- 8Online Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial Risk Calculator. http://prostatecancerinfolink.net/risk-prevention/pcpt-prostate-cancer-risk-calulator/. Accessed June 1 2010
- 11Online European Randomized Trial of Prostate Cancer risk calculator. http://www.prostatecancer-riskcalculator.com. Accessed June 1 2010
- 13Predicting the outcome of prostate biopsy: comparison of a novel logistic regression-based model, the prostate cancer risk calculator, and prostate-specific antigen level alone. BJU Int 2009; 103: 609–14, , et al.
- 21Estimation and Comparison of Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves. UW Biostatistics Working Paper Series. The Berkeley Electronic Press, Berkeley, CA, USA, 2008: 323., , .