Association between smoking cessation and sexual health in men
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 888–896, March 2012
How to Cite
Harte, C. B. and Meston, C. M. (2012), Association between smoking cessation and sexual health in men. BJU International, 109: 888–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10503.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication 21 April 2011
- 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Annual smoking-attributable mortality, years of potential life lost, and economic costs – United States, 1995–1999. MMWR Morb Mort Wkly Rep 2002; 51: 300–3
- 2Tobacco: health effects and control. In Maxcy KF, Rosenau MJ, Last JM, Wallace RB, Doebbling BN eds, Public Health and Preventative Medicine. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1998: 817–45, , .
- 4U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The health consequences of smoking: a report of the surgeon general. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Office on Smoking and Health; 2004
- 17Clinical Practice Guideline: Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence. Rockville, MD: US Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, 2000, , et al.
- 18How to Help Your Patients Stop Smoking: A National Cancer Institute Manual for Physicians. Washington, DC: Smoking and Tobacco Control Program, Division of Cancer Prevention, National Cancer Institute, US Dept of Health and Human Services, November 1990. (NIH publication 90–3064). 1990, .
- 24Statistical Analysis with Missing Data, 2nd edn. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley-Interscience, 2002, .