The COLD Registry is sponsored by an unrestricted research grant from Health Tronics©. Data are held and analysed by Watermark, an independent research company under the direction of an independent physician board.
Achieving the ‘bifecta’ using salvage cryotherapy for locally recurrent prostate cancer: analysis of the Cryo On-Line Data (COLD) Registry data
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 217–220, July 2012
How to Cite
Spiess, P. E., Given, R. W. and Jones, J. S. (2012), Achieving the ‘bifecta’ using salvage cryotherapy for locally recurrent prostate cancer: analysis of the Cryo On-Line Data (COLD) Registry data. BJU International, 110: 217–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10659.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!