Gender-specific clinicopathological features and survival in patients with renal cell carcinoma (RCC)
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 2b, pages E28–E33, July 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S., Jeon, H. G., Kwak, C., Kim, H. H., Byun, S.-S., Lee, S. E. and Lee, E. (2012), Gender-specific clinicopathological features and survival in patients with renal cell carcinoma (RCC). BJU International, 110: E28–E33. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10667.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.