D.S. and M.R. contributed equally to the work
Pathological stage distribution in patients treated with radical prostatectomy reflecting the need for protocol-based active surveillance: results from a contemporary European patient cohort
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 195–200, July 2012
How to Cite
Seiler, D., Randazzo, M., Klotz, L., Grobholz, R., Baumgartner, M., Isbarn, H., Recker, F. and Kwiatkowski, M. (2012), Pathological stage distribution in patients treated with radical prostatectomy reflecting the need for protocol-based active surveillance: results from a contemporary European patient cohort. BJU International, 110: 195–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10707.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 26 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.