Sipuleucel-T (Provenge®) for castration-resistant prostate cancer
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 2b, pages E99–E104, July 2012
How to Cite
Di Lorenzo, G., Ferro, M. and Buonerba, C. (2012), Sipuleucel-T (Provenge®) for castration-resistant prostate cancer. BJU International, 110: E99–E104. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10790.x
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 July 2011
- 9Provenge – FDA full prescribing information. Available at: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/CellularGeneTherapyProducts/ApprovedProducts/UCM210031.pdf. Accessed 10 November 2011
- 10Persistence of immunotherapy survival effects of sipuleucel-T and relationship to postrandomization docetaxel use in phase III studies. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28 (Suppl.): 15s (abstr 4551), , et al.
- 11Elevated eosinophils following treatment with sipuleucel-T in men with prostate cancer is associated with antigen-specific immune response and prolonged survival. 52nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition, December 4–7, 2010, Orlando, FL, , et al.
- 12Increased gamma globulin following immunotherapy with sipuleucel-T is associated with antigen-specific antibody responses. 52nd American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition, December 4–7, 2010, Orlando, FL, , et al.
- 13Characterization of antigen-specific T-cell activation and cytokine expression induced by sipuleucel-T. J Clin Oncol 2011; 29 (Suppl. 7): (abstr 155), , et al.
- 14Correlation between product parameters and overall survival in three trials of sipuleucel-T, an autologous active cellular immunotherapy for the treatment of prostate cancer. J Clin Oncol 2010; 28: 4552, , et al.
- 16Randomized trial of active cellular immunotherapy with sipuleucel-T in androgen dependent prostate cancer (ADPC). J Clin Oncol 2007; 25: 5059, , et al.
- 17Combination immunotherapy with prostatic acid phosphatase pulsed antigen-presenting cells (Provenge) plus bevacizumab in patients with serologic progression of prostate cancer after definitive local therapy. Cancer 2006; 107: 67–74, , , , , .
- 21Medicare to cover Dendreon's prostate drug. 30 June 2011. Reuters. Available at: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/30/dendreon-provenge-idUSN1E75T1LH20110630. Accessed November 2011