Diagnosis and medical treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms in adult men: applying specialist guidelines in clinical practice
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 710–718, September 2012
How to Cite
Oelke, M., Burger, M., Castro-Diaz, D., Chartier-Kastler, E., Cidre, M. A. J., McNicholas, T., Radziszewski, P. and Kirby, M. (2012), Diagnosis and medical treatment of lower urinary tract symptoms in adult men: applying specialist guidelines in clinical practice. BJU International, 110: 710–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10808.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 29 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!