Central obesity as measured by waist circumference is predictive of severity of lower urinary tract symptoms
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 540–545, August 2012
How to Cite
Lee, R. K., Chung, D., Chughtai, B., Te, A. E. and Kaplan, S. A. (2012), Central obesity as measured by waist circumference is predictive of severity of lower urinary tract symptoms. BJU International, 110: 540–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10819.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication 17 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.