Prognostic significance of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin failure classification in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 6b, pages E216–E221, September 2012
How to Cite
Shirakawa, H., Kikuchi, E., Tanaka, N., Matsumoto, K., Miyajima, A., Nakamura, S. and Oya, M. (2012), Prognostic significance of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin failure classification in non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. BJU International, 110: E216–E221. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2011.10894.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 9 November 2011
- 3Long-term follow-up of an EORTC randomized prospective trial comparing intravesical bacille Calmette-Guerin-RIVM and mitomycin C in superficial bladder cancer. EORTC GU Group and the Dutch South East Cooperative Urological Group. European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Genito-Urinary Tract Cancer Collaborative Group. Urology 1998; 52: 403–10, , et al.
- 4Long-term efficacy results of EORTC genito-urinary group randomized phase 3 study 30911 comparing intravesical instillations of epirubicin, bacillus Calmette-Guerin, and bacillus Calmette-Guerin plus isoniazid in patients with intermediate- and high-risk stage Ta T1 urothelial carcinoma of the bladder. Eur Urol 2010; 57: 766–73, , et al.