Factors associated with treatment received by men diagnosed with prostate cancer in Queensland, Australia
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11b, pages E712–E719, December 2012
How to Cite
Baade, P. D., Youlden, D. R., Gardiner, R. A., Ferguson, M., Aitken, J. F., Yaxley, J. and Chambers, S. K. (2012), Factors associated with treatment received by men diagnosed with prostate cancer in Queensland, Australia. BJU International, 110: E712–E719. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.011533.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 July 2012
- 1GLOBOCAN 2008: Cancer Incidence and Mortality Worldwide. Lyon: IARC, 2010. Available at: http://globocan.iarc.fr/. Accessed 25 May 2011, , , , , .
- 11The quality-of-life impact of prostate cancer treatments. Curr Urol Rep 2010; 11: 139–46, , .
- 13Medical Outcomes Trust and Quality Metric Incorporated. SF-36: SF-36v2TM Health Survey. (IQOLA SF36v2 Standard, English (Australia), 7/03). Medical Outcomes Trust and Quality Metric Incorporated, Health Assessment Las: Lincoln, RI, 1992, 2003
- 15Australian Bureau of Statistics. Census of Population and Housing: Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA), Australia. 2006. Canberra: ABS2008. Report No.: Cat. No. 2033.0.55.001
- 19National Health and Medical Research Council and Australian Cancer Network. Clinical Practice Guidelines: evidence-based information and recommendations for the management of localised prostate cancer. A report of the Australian Cancer Network Working Party on Management of Localised Prostate Cancer. Canberra, 2003
- 28PHIAC. Quarterly Statistics: Hospital Treatment, General Treatment. Private Health Insurance Administration Council ed., Barton: Australian Government, 2011. Available at: http://www.phiac.gov.au/resources/file/membershipdata/MC%20Jun11.pdf. Accessed 25 May 2012