Circumcision-generated emotions bias medical literature
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 109, Issue 4, page E11, February 2012
How to Cite
Boyle, G. J. and Hill, G. (2012), Circumcision-generated emotions bias medical literature. BJU International, 109: E11. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.10917.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2012
- 2Anonymous. Non-therapeutic circumcision of male minors. Utrecht: Royal Dutch Medical Association, 2010. Available at: http://knmg.artsennet.nl. Accessed January 2012
- 3Circumcision of Male Infants. Sydney: Royal Australasian College of Physicians, 2010. Available at: http://www.kids.vic.gov.au/downloads/male_circumcision.pdf. Accessed January 2012
- 4The case against circumcision. J Men's Health Gender 2007; 4: 318–23
- 7Circumcision of healthy boys: criminal assault? J Law Med 2000; 7: 301–10, , et al.
- 8Physical, sexual, and psychological impact of male infant circumcision: an exploratory survey. In Denniston GC, Hodges FM and Milos MF eds, Understanding circumcision: a multi-disciplinary approach to a multi-dimensional problem. New York: Kluwer/Plenum, 2001: 207–40, .