These authors contributed equally to this work.
Higher perioperative morbidity and in-hospital mortality in patients with end-stage renal disease undergoing nephrectomy for non-metastatic kidney cancer: a population-based analysis
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 6b, pages E183–E190, September 2012
How to Cite
Schmitges, J., Trinh, Q.-D., Sun, M., Hansen, J., Bianchi, M., Jeldres, C., Perrotte, P., Dahlem, R., Shariat, S. F., Chun, F. K., Montorsi, F., Menon, M., Fisch, M., Graefen, M. and Karakiewicz, P. I. (2012), Higher perioperative morbidity and in-hospital mortality in patients with end-stage renal disease undergoing nephrectomy for non-metastatic kidney cancer: a population-based analysis. BJU International, 110: E183–E190. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.10936.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 9 November 2011
- 7HCUP Nationwide Inpatient Sample (NIS). Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP). Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 19982007. Available at: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/nisoverview.jsp. Accessed September 2011
- 12United States Census Bureau. Geographic Areas Reference Manual, Chapter 6; Available at: http://www.census.gov/geo/www/garm.html. Accessed September 2011
- 16Comorbidities and their impact on outcome in patients with end-stage renal disease. Kidney Int 2000; 57: 100–4.