Flexible ureterorenoscopy versus extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for treatment of lower pole stones of 10–20 mm
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 898–902, September 2012
How to Cite
El-Nahas, A. R., Ibrahim, H. M., Youssef, R. F. and Sheir, K. Z. (2012), Flexible ureterorenoscopy versus extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy for treatment of lower pole stones of 10–20 mm. BJU International, 110: 898–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.10961.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!