IMPORTANT SURGICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF RENAL CELL CARCINOMA (RCC) WITH INFERIOR VENA CAVA (IVC) TUMOUR THROMBUS
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages E327–E328, October 2012
How to Cite
Joshi, S., Ayyathurai, R., Satyanarayana, R. and Ciancio, G. (2012), IMPORTANT SURGICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF RENAL CELL CARCINOMA (RCC) WITH INFERIOR VENA CAVA (IVC) TUMOUR THROMBUS. BJU International, 110: E327–E328. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.10975_1.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- 4Budd-Chiari syndrome in urology: Impact on nephrectomy for advanced renal cell carcinoma. Indian J Urol 2011; 27: 351–6, , .
- 5Early ligation of the renal artery using the posterior approach: a basic surgical concept reinforced during resection of large hypervascular renal cell carcinoma with or without inferior vena cava thrombus. BJU Int 2003; 92: 488–9, , .
- 7Bland thrombus association with tumour thrombus in renal cell carcinoma: analysis of surgical significance and role of inferior vena caval interruption. BJU Int 2012 [Epub ahead of print]. DOI: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11128.x, , et al.