HIGHER PERIOPERATIVE MORBIDITY AND IN-HOSPITAL MORTALITY IN PATIENTS WITH END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE UNDERGOING NEPHRECTOMY FOR NON-METASTATIC KIDNEY CANCER: A POPULATION-BASED ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 6b, page E191, September 2012
How to Cite
Kenney, P. A. and Karam, J. A. (2012), HIGHER PERIOPERATIVE MORBIDITY AND IN-HOSPITAL MORTALITY IN PATIENTS WITH END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE UNDERGOING NEPHRECTOMY FOR NON-METASTATIC KIDNEY CANCER: A POPULATION-BASED ANALYSIS. BJU International, 110: E191. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11018.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!