Lower Urinary Tract
Persistence with prescribed antimuscarinic therapy for overactive bladder: a UK experience
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 1767–1774, December 2012
How to Cite
Wagg, A., Compion, G., Fahey, A. and Siddiqui, E. (2012), Persistence with prescribed antimuscarinic therapy for overactive bladder: a UK experience. BJU International, 110: 1767–1774. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11023.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!