L.M. and A.A. contributed equally to the work.
Biomarkers vs conventional histological analysis to detect lymph node micrometastases in bladder cancer: a real improvement?
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 1310–1316, November 2012
How to Cite
Gazquez, C., Ribal, M. J., Marín-Aguilera, M., Kayed, H., Fernández, P. L., Mengual, L. and Alcaraz, A. (2012), Biomarkers vs conventional histological analysis to detect lymph node micrometastases in bladder cancer: a real improvement?. BJU International, 110: 1310–1316. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11025.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!