Metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer: dawn of a new age of management
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 8, pages 1110–1114, October 2012
How to Cite
Masson, S. and Bahl, A. (2012), Metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer: dawn of a new age of management. BJU International, 110: 1110–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11076.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2011
- 1Cancer Research UK. Prostate cancer – UK incidence statistics. Available at: http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/cancerstats/types/prostate/incidence/. Accessed April 2012
- 4National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Prostate cancer: diagnosis and treatment. Available at: http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/11924/39687/39687.pdf. Accessed April 2012
- 10Initial phase II experience of ipilimumab (IPI) alone and in combination with radiotherapy (XRT) in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC). J Clin Oncol 2009; 27: 15s (abstract 5138), , et al.
- 11Department of Health. The National Cancer Survivorship Initiative vision. Available at: http://www.dh.gov.uk/prod_consum_dh/groups/dh_digitalassets/@dh/@en/@ps/documents/digitalasset/dh_111477.pdf. Accessed April 2012
- 12Management of mHRPC patients previously treated with docetaxel – evidence of survival benefits. Industry Satellite symposium (sanofi aventis): beyond docetaxel – new treatment options in mHRPC. European Society of Medical Oncology Congress, Milan 2010.
- 15Sanofi. Jevtana Summary of Product Characteristics. Available at: http://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/24431/SPC/jevtana/. Accessed April 2012
- 22A phase II study of patupilone in patients (pts) with metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) who have progressed after docetaxel. J Clin Oncol 2009; 27: 15s (abstract 5139), , , .
- 29Cabazitaxel: evidence and clinical experience. Br J Med Surg Urol 2011; 4: S14–S20.