Prospective evaluation of interobserver variability of the hydronephrosis index and the renal resistive index as sonographic examination methods for the evaluation of acute hydronephrosis
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 8b, pages E350–E356, October 2012
How to Cite
Rud, O., Moersler, J., Peter, J., Waliszewski, P., Gilfrich, C., Häuser, H., Burger, M., Fritsche, H.-M., Wieland, W. F., Ahmed, A. M., Brookman-May, S. and May, M. (2012), Prospective evaluation of interobserver variability of the hydronephrosis index and the renal resistive index as sonographic examination methods for the evaluation of acute hydronephrosis. BJU International, 110: E350–E356. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11087.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!