α-blockers, antibiotics and anti-inflammatories have a role in the management of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1014–1022, October 2012
How to Cite
Thakkinstian, A., Attia, J., Anothaisintawee, T. and Nickel, J. C. (2012), α-blockers, antibiotics and anti-inflammatories have a role in the management of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome. BJU International, 110: 1014–1022. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11088.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 9 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!