Perivesical fat invasion in bladder cancer: implications for prognosis comparing pT2b, pT3a and pT3b stages and consequences for adjuvant chemotherapy indications
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 THE AUTHORS. BJU INTERNATIONAL © 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 1736–1741, December 2012
How to Cite
Neuzillet, Y., Lebret, T., Molinie, V., Yonneau, L., Herve, J.-M., Theodore, C. and Botto, H. (2012), Perivesical fat invasion in bladder cancer: implications for prognosis comparing pT2b, pT3a and pT3b stages and consequences for adjuvant chemotherapy indications. BJU International, 110: 1736–1741. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11104.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!