Androgen deprivation therapy for volume reduction, lower urinary tract symptom relief and quality of life improvement in patients with prostate cancer: degarelix vs goserelin plus bicalutamide
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 BJU INTERNATIONAL
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 1721–1728, December 2012
How to Cite
Axcrona, K., Aaltomaa, S., da Silva, C. M., Özen, H., Damber, J.-E., Tankó, L. B., Colli, E. and Klarskov, P. (2012), Androgen deprivation therapy for volume reduction, lower urinary tract symptom relief and quality of life improvement in patients with prostate cancer: degarelix vs goserelin plus bicalutamide. BJU International, 110: 1721–1728. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11107.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!