Biopsy features associated with prostate cancer progression in active surveillance patients: comparison of three statistical models
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. BJU International © 2012 BJU International
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 574–579, April 2013
How to Cite
Iremashvili, V., Manoharan, M., Rosenberg, D. L. and Soloway, M. S. (2013), Biopsy features associated with prostate cancer progression in active surveillance patients: comparison of three statistical models. BJU International, 111: 574–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1464-410X.2012.11127.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!